If you know me, you’ll agree that I’m a bit of a dreamer, so the list below could literally fill volumes. I’ve enclosed a very concise version so as to prevent you from spending the next five years reading this page.
Day 19 – Write a list of 25 (or just 5!) things you want to do in your life.
1. I grew up listening to my father’s tales of travel throughout Europe, so I developed an early fascination with exploring the globe. So first and foremost, travel is something that I’d love to fill my life with. Running with the bulls in Pamplona, climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro, trekking secluded beaches…..the list goes on.
2. To attend a Rugby World Cup – I am a devoted rugby enthusiast, and it’s my dream to check out a World Cup firsthand. As a consolation, I’d take tickets to Cape Town, South Africa, to cheer my favorite team (the Stormers) to victory.
3. To fix up my ’67 Chevy C-10. She has been collecting a bit of rust, dust, and crust over the years, but I’ll have her in clean riding shape sooner rather than later.
4. To view an Egon Schiele work up close. The guy is my favorite artist, so it would be a dream to scope his works.
5. To write for a living. This just speaks for itself. To make a living doing what you love? I’ll take that.
6. To take a cruise – not only would it be a unique adventure, but I’ve heard that the night skies are some of the most beautiful that can be seen.
7. To achieve success in some sort of business endeavor – because accomplishing this will make all of the other dreams possible!
In short, I’d like to experience all that life has to offer (there are a bakrillion things that I’d love to do); individual pursuits aside, nothing can replace having the love and support of one’s family. So to experience the wonders of the world with a loving family around is the cherry on top. Quality time with the fam is the most important of life’s activities. Cheers to living life to the fullest!
What goals has Andrea set for her life? Check out http://www.concreteorchid.com and find out!